This is one of my favorite weeks of the year! I love linking up with BlogHoppin’ and getting to know so many other teachers out there. Today is day 1 and it’s 5 Fun Facts.
So here we go!
1. I am an expecting Mom to be! I am 29 weeks pregnant and due on November 20th with a little girl. We are naming her Amelia Frances, which is my great grandmother’s name. I’ve had the name picked out pretty much my entire life so I don’t know what we would have done if it was a boy!
2. I was a swimmer my entire life. My sister and I both swam in college. I swam for Western Kentucky and my sister swam for Florida. My sister and her soon to be husband are both swim coaches. We are already coaching Amelia and giving her world record times to break by the time she’s 10.
3. I have a sheltie named Maggie that is absolutely insane but we love her none the less.
4. Through this crazy blogging journey, I have met some of the most amazing friends that not only make me a better teacher but a better person. They are up-lifting and beyond kind. I am so thankful that I started this because I would not be who I am today without them!
5. It’s a toss up of who I love more but Beyonce and T-Swift are my all time most favorite people in the entire world. I push 11 year olds out of the way at Taylor Swift concerts…I apologize in advance if you are ever near us during one. My best friend and I go together every single time she’s in town and buy the best seats we can get.
Make sure you link up today and tomorrow you can get ready by thinking of the meals you prep to make your life a little easier through the week!