I am taking full advantage of doing nothing this weekend and getting a prenatal massage and recuperating from pregnancy . This whole teaching Kindergarten at 36 weeks pregnant is no joke!
1. Go Cubs Go!!!! I am so flipping excited about the cubs advancing to the national league playoffs this weekend. That is mostly what I’ll be doing…biting my nails and watching them play. Even though I don’t live in Chicago, my family is from there and I was told at birth that I was a Cubs fan so that’s where is all started.
2. My cute hubby turned 30 this week.
3. This has been kind of a wild and crazy week. We went to the pumpkin patch on Tuesday for our field trip.
I can’t say enough great things about Gentry’s Farm.
4. I might be a little crazy for this, but I’m going to see Walk the Moon (again) this weekend. I think I’ll probably stay away from the mosh pit.
5. The nursery is almost done! I’ll have more pictures later.